Daisypath Anniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 28, 2009

Projects!

In addition to lots of activities over the past few weeks, I've also been working on several stitching projects! I can finally show you all the lovely wedding sampler that I made for my little sister! I finished it in June, but was waiting on just the right picture to put with it. I got it mounted and framed in time to send back to Oregon with my parents when they visited last weekend. I love how it turned out. :)

I also finished up this Bride cross stitch that I had been working on. I started it years ago, and have worked on it here and there. Recently, I got on a roll, and finished it up rather quickly. I discovered a lovely time to work on stitching - when Luke is watching his afternoon TV after his nap. He really likes me to sit with him, but I hate to be unproductive. So, I started stitching while I sat with him, and he is content to let me do that. Yippee! It has definitely allowed me to make more progress than I would have normally been able to. Anyway, this project is for sale on Etsy, if any of you are interested in it!

My mom found a "beadpoint" kit for me, and brought it up with her. It is a pre-printed picture on fabric that is embellished with lots of beads - no cross-stitching on this one. So, that's what I'm working on right now. Lots of fun! I plan to sell this one also, so be watching for it!

I'm also re-listing all of my Christmas items on Etsy, one or two every day, since it is now less than 3 months until Christmas! Hopefully, business will pick up now that Christmas shopping season is about to begin. :)

2 comments:

  1. Huzzah for the Sampler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how it turned out with the picture in it. Very nicely done! I like the bride too and very tempted to buy it :)

    ReplyDelete