Daisypath Anniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Grandparents - Day 2


I came across this book in the grocery store of all places a few months ago.  It was a cute, large board book of kittens and yarn to teach kids their colors.  Since my mom LOVES anything involving kittens and balls of yarn, I knew if she had been with me, she would have bought it for Luke in a heartbeat!  So, I called her to see if she wanted me to get it for Luke.  :)  I didn't hear back from her until after I was home again, but when I went back the next week, they still had the book!  I ended up saving it in the closet, so that she could see him look at it for the first time.  So, here she is, showing Luke the book & he loved it!  He played with all the pieces of yarn and even repeated all the colors back to her!  I got a video of him saying all the colors, so I hope to get that up soon.  Fun times!


We went to Hart Park to look at the animals right before lunch (their hours are not very conducive to a toddler's lunch & nap schedule!).  Luke seemed to have a love/hate relationship with the huge dairy cow - he was scared of it and insisted on being held when he was near it, but he was drawn to it also and wanted to see it.  So, here we are feeding it some hay through the fence to try to ease his fears.  :)


Watching Elmo with Grandpa!  It was so cute this particular day when Luke woke up from his nap.  He specifically asked "Gampa Elmo".  He wasn't content until Grandpa came away from what he had been doing and sat down on the couch with him to watch his post-nap shows.  :)


Trying on Grandpa's belt - reminds me of Indiana Jones for some reason.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment