Daisypath Anniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Sunday!


Four weeks ago (yes I know I'm a bit behind on posting pictures!), I finished my week of sewing furiously on this costume for my friend, Becky! She came over to pick it up early Sunday morning before she started the long drive home to Oregon.  It turned out rather nicely!  I haven't made something from scratch for an adult in a long time, so it was a nice change of pace.  :)





Luke decided he needed to wear his hat that afternoon, and I think it was because Nathan went to put his hat on before we went on our walk.  I offered Luke both of his hats to choose from, and he chose this one (the other one is khaki and isn't as big on him, but oh well).  I thought he looked quite cute it in, even though it was hard to see his eyes because the brim fell down so far.  I tried to adjust the hat a few times, but it kept falling back to this position.  :)


And, due to the next day being Labor Day, and MY BIRTHDAY, I chose to go grocery shopping that night instead of Monday morning like I usually do.  I called up Joanna to see if she wanted to go shopping with me, since I had heard of her going shopping sometimes on Sunday nights.  Sure enough, she was available, and we had a nice time just being *us* without the kids.  I found out at the end of the trip, that she had an ulterier motive for joining me - she wanted to buy me some birthday flowers (since I had given her birthday flowers the week before)!  Thanks, Jo!  That was a fun trip.  You're a wonderful, faithful friend, and I'm blessed to know you!

No comments:

Post a Comment