Daisypath Anniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Like Father, Like Son

I admit it, I have a thing for feet/shoes/socks, etc. My email handle in high school was shoequeen7. :P I have a victorian boot collection (mostly small figurines, but even a pair for me to wear!) Anyway, when it comes to babies, naturally, I LOVE baby feet and all their accessories. If I can manage it, I try to include shoes, socks or both in baby shower gifts that I give. :) Since we had a boy first, there aren't quite as many amazingly cute styles to choose from for shoes (which is probably a good thing for our budget!), but the fun part is finding styles that match Daddy!

So, here we go - Luke's most recent pair of new shoes are Daddy look-a-likes! Luke LOVES them and Nathan & I love them, too. :) Luke has always enjoyed "helping" Nathan put on his shoes and socks, so having his own that look the same is quite exciting.

Climbing a "tall" tree with Daddy's help!

These tiny little flowers were out in the area where we were playing. They weren't any bigger than a dime in diameter, but when I got close up with my macro setting, turned out quite lovely!

1 comment:

  1. aha! Yes, well, I understand the shoe fettish! LOL!

    ReplyDelete