Daisypath Anniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 28, 2009

Miscellaneous


Joanna gave me this fun elephant carving for my birthday - yes, it's from India!  And yes, those are real ivory tusks.  Very cool to have an authentic international piece in my house, especially since I've never personally been outside of the states.  :)  Thanks, Jo!


Cinnamon always likes to "help" us pack when we go away on vacation.  Here she is hiding inside of my bag before I had started to fill it up.  We went to Palm Springs the second weekend in September to surprise Nathan's brother with a group vacation for his 30th birthday!  Amazingly enough, I took not a single picture from that trip.  I know, it's a shock.  But, really, when it's just a bunch of adults, there's a lot fewer urges to whip out the camera.  :P


Here's a picture our friend, Sandra, took of Tara and I at the spa, where us girls spent the first part of the day while the boys were off golfing in the blazing heat.  I think we got the better end of the deal.  :P  While there, I got my FIRST pedicure - complete with a hot stone foot massage!  It was so nice, and my toenail polish STILL looks amazing and hasn't chipped yet!  Definitely a good incentive to use topcoat at least when doing my toes in the future.  :)

I'm hoping to put up a picture of all of us outside of the fancy restaurant we went to on Saturday night - we had the valet guy take one with Tara's camera.  The building it was in was Cary Grant's old house - cool, huh?

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed some relaxing time. I didn't like the pedicure I had but it's very possible they didn't know exactly what they should have been doing.
    On the other hand, I LOVE the picture of Cinnamon in the bag! So cute. :)

    ReplyDelete